LivingLovelier’s Thanksgiving table was abundant with a cornucopia of elements. Not only did it include china, silver, and linens, but it encompassed layers and layers of complimentary accents.
Scroll through the slideshow, or simply scan down for some ideas which may inspire you as you set your next festive table.
- Layers make an already beautiful table more captivaing!
- Magnolia leaves
- Pinecones collected on my morning walk in the woods with Dexter. I spraypainted them gold
- Sycamore leaves I gathered from my neighbors yard and then, also painted gold
- Placecards I made (the supplies were from a craft store),
- Sprigs of Thyme
- Linen napkins (some from a trip to Ireland, some from my grandmother),
- Chargers (also from said craft store on sale for $1.00 each (love that!) Yes, they are plastic.
- Miniature white gourds,
- A large sage green gourd which My Michael nicknamed “FrankenGourd”
I connected a folding table to my round table and managed to squish both into the dining room. Yeah, the chairs were mismatched and the tables looked a bit kooky, but the importance of all sitting together in one room, and connected, was well worth the design compromise!
It was a Lovely day and for that I am thankful.
I hope yours was, too.
Sparkle On, Friends!